Thank you for shopping at London Hospital Pharmacy.
Returns / Exchanges:
In accordance with MOC law, customers have 14 days in order to request a return or exchange under the following conditions:
- The product must be in its original condition (not used)
- Purchasing receipt attached
- You have the right to receive your refund against returned items in the same form of payment made at time of original purchase. For example, if you bought items in cash you will receive your refund in cash.
- K-Net & online payment gateway refund feature is disabled, therefore we cannot proceed with refunds except with cheques, link, & cash.
- You have the right to receive your refund within 10 calendar days of your original request.
- Items bought during promotions or on discount are not eligible for refunds. However, you can exchange such items based on point below.
- You have the right to exchange Items purchased during promotions or on discount within 3 calendar days of purchase if items are in their original sealed packaging. We will offer you the value of the item to be exchanged with in store credit that will be valid for 6 months
- Free Items that were given with purchased items must also be returned, and if those free of charge items were not “as new”, there might be an additional charge.
Incorrect Items Ordered
If we have sent you an incorrect product from that which you have ordered please notify us within 24 hours of receipt and we will do all necessary procedures to replace the wrong item without any extra charges and within 24 hours.
- Delivery will take up to 4 hours from the time the order is placed for express shipping
- A delivery charge of KD 1 will be applied on all order which are delivered on the same day
- Free next-day delivery.Minimum order value 5 KD
- Once you have received the order, we will ask you for your electronic or physical signature. Your signature will be a confirmation that you have received all items purchased in the order.
- If you are not present at the specified delivery address, we can deliver the order to any person at the specified address and their signature on the order will be a confirmation that you have received all items purchased in the order.
- If we reach your address and fail to deliver the order, please contact our customer service department to arrange an alternative delivery time. We will not be responsible for any orders that are not delivered within a period of 30 days after the day of purchase.
Express Delivery: When you choose Express Delivery, items are delivered on the same day within 4 hours.
If this shipping option is not enabled, the order isn’t eligible for express delivery at that time.
Select shipping option while placing your order:
- Add the item to your Shopping Cart and proceed to checkout.
- Choose an eligible shipping address within Kuwait no P.O. boxes.
- Select the shipping option.
- Express delivery
- Next day delivery
Our delivery network is operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve our customers and their health.
- Cash on delivery (to be enabled)
- Customers could pay for their orders online via Credit Card, Debit Card, K-Net.
- London Hospital Vouchers (Gift cards)
London Hospital Vouchers / Electronic Gift Cards Buying
- Select the amount you would like to purchase (you can buy more than one voucher /Gift Card in the same order).
- Enter the name and the e-mail of the recipient as well as the personal message you would like to send.
- Once completing the purchase, the recipient will receive an e-mail with (Sender Information – Your Personal Message – Printable Version of the Voucher – Voucher Number).
- For using the voucher to purchase, enter the voucher number in the required field and it will be deducted from the total amount of the order invoice.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months.
- Vouchers should be ordered and paid by K-net only.
Please note that London Hospital Pharmacy will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 24 hours of receipt.